**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seriously

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have restarted many freaking times and keep freaking dying 😑😑😑😑

Comments

• RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…
    huh?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One word:
    Hyperion πŸ‘
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Okay ... so, what?
    You either are doing it wrong or you don't have the skill necessary to do it

I used hyperion on my main and didnt even die once to him, had to restarted due to ambush central lol but each time i defeated him with no problem. Yet on my mini i cant pass him with hyperion bc i degen and getting power drain
    Greekhit said:

One word:
    Hyperion πŸ‘

Who you think i been using all this time certainly wasnt the tooth fairy lmao
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Hype, CMM, Medusa, Anyone w/ Heimdall and Angela. Shoot even KK, Abom and OG Cap Marvel would work.

That is canadian side quest
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Okay ... so, what?

I used hyperion on my main and didnt even die once to him, had to restarted due to ambush central lol but each time i defeated him with no problem. Yet on my mini i cant pass him with hyperion bc i degen and getting power drain
    Retry it till you get a better RNG on that chaos node.
    It’s energy free. You can attempt it as many times as needed to get the buffs in your favor πŸ˜‰
    Greekhit said:

Okay ... so, what?

Retry it till you get a better RNG on that chaos node.
    It’s energy free. You can attempt it as many times as needed to get the buffs in your favor πŸ˜‰
    Hard to try when sasquatch keeps popping up πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Okay ... so, what?

That shouldn't happen if you know what you are doing
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Okay ... so, what?

So it's a YOU problem.....?