**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I Bonded with tech

john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I have 10 tech champs out of 25, some of them are very use full (but most tech, not a chance). I have very bad luck on 5* crystals. Kebam keep giving me tech champs most of the time.
e.g I finished (only) variant 4 and got duped Iron Patriot ( is it worth it) and in summer smackdown quest I got spider man ( stark enhanced) from legendary crystal, yes he is awesome but he will be my forth rank for tech champ. I don't even have one rank 5

...I had 2 tech (first 5* awakening gem) awakening gem and awakened Iron man IW and one left, My darkhawk and star-lord are naturally awakened. I got tech rank up gem (2-3 two & had 3-4) (first 5* rank up gem) and also my first 2% T5 catalyst is tech....

I only want to talk about champs I get.......

"What do you think of my luck guys???/ IS this fair kebam???" I am being very polite kebam please answer
I am on act 6.1.2 also I need tips guys.

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Stop whining. RNG is how it is.

You want tech bonding? How about three tech t5cc out of four? You want pain? Try an R3 Doctor Octopus, with your third tech R3 still miles away (It's Guardian, but I have no stones for him).

Just play with what you got. Sparky, IMIW, and Darkhawk is a great trio and Ultron still has uses at your progression level.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    I have all but 3 cosmic 5* champs. Nova, Black Bolt, and Thanos (I have both Nova and BB as 6*s) every other class I’m missing at least 9 champs including 13 science champs. I keep hoping the RNG will even out but most of my 6*s are cosmic as well
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

I have all but 3 cosmic 5* champs. Nova, Black Bolt, and Thanos (I have both Nova and BB as 6*s) every other class I’m missing at least 9 champs including 13 science champs. I keep hoping the RNG will even out but most of my 6*s are cosmic as well

At least Cosmic is a hella good class. Imagine being bonded with Science. After Torch, Thing, and Void, you have a pile of useless chaff and a few niche champs at best.

Not counting Quake until she's a 6*.
  • Options
    YoMoves said:

You want tech bonding? How about three tech t5cc out of four? You want pain? Try an R3 Doctor Octopus, with your third tech R3 still miles away (It's Guardian, but I have no stones for him).

Just play with what you got. Sparky, IMIW, and Darkhawk is a great trio and Ultron still has uses at your progression level.

but I want different class champs :(
  • Options

YoMoves said:

and it is really hard to keep up playing more
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

Starlord can also still be a beast at times
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★

YoMoves said:

Be careful what you wish for there are a lot of bad champs in other classes. Kabam will give them all to you before giving you a champ you need
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    YoMoves said:

At least Cosmic is a hella good class. Imagine being bonded with Science. After Torch, Thing, and Void, you have a pile of useless chaff and a few niche champs at best.

Not counting Quake until she's a 6*.
    Pile of useless chaff? CapIW, SheHulk, Rulk, Red Guardian are all awesome champs. Wasp can be devastating with the right team and LC,SG and Mr.F are solid too. Ignoring Quake who is the top champ in the game atm. And Gulk who is somewhat niche, but has good damage if you play aggressive.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    I'm sorry for your TECH luck been playing for almost 5yrs ....hmmm...

• Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    I have nearly all the good skill champs. Nick Fury, Aegon, Stealth Spidey, Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, Killmonger, and Ronin and I'm only lvl 51 lol
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I have bonded with tech as well. I use it every day, for things like driving, browsing the web, cooking rice, etc. They do what I want and I give them a place to live and electricity to thrive on. It’s a beautiful thing really.