**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HELP ME WITH NEXUS 5 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
I am stuck between a 5 star Falcon and awaken my 5 star Quake

HELP ME WITH NEXUS 5 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 34 votes

Falcon
47%
Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraAnonymous346TheHoodedDormammumanveertherealDaphboyKDSuperFlash10ThatOneMasterGamerThicco_ModeAATTlowlevelplayerGAMEOVERJamesXniggNEIDER11Thanks_D19The_enlightened 16 votes
Awaken quake
52%
Scopeotoe987QuattrucciEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litLegionnairePapicante1Pdogg614MasterpuffDoctor_Strange19M_Master19Valkyrie1994A_Cay47odishika123RintorockzIryseCrcrcrccentennialSAFI_K 18 votes

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Falcon
    With falcon's buff i am not sure
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Falcon
    I mean... isn’t falcon supposed to be getting a miniature buff soon?
  • I'd awakem quake...just not a falcon fan personally
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Falcon cuz he's getting a buff

Quake doesn't need her awakened ability at all
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    bcuz he's getting a buff and quake sig isn't that good
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Falcon
    He getting a buff
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Falcon
    Thanks a lot! I picked falcon
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    Question..
    For anyone asking “who to choose in Nexus”, what happens as you switch over to Browser and Forum to get input (or even over to LINE to ask Alliance mates), wait a while, and then switch back to game ??

From what I’ve heard before if the game has to “Reconnect” (as in, you were switched away from game too long, reconnect happens all the time in cases like that) that the Nexus choice is no longer on screen (?) and by default you might automatically have been credited with a certain one of the choices (Left one ? or Center one ??) thus losing the ability to actually made the decision ??

Is this what happens ?? Or did Kabam change that whereby the Choice comes back up as you restart the game (like the auto-recovery “re-fight” box that comes up after a disconnect) ?