**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guilly2099

Just got her asking for tips.
I don't/didn't have in any star so I'm asking the people that's used her for lil help. Besides the YouTube videos, I'm watching some now.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    try to end every fight with a sp3 and if the opponent is under 5% health, sp3 will kill always. she doesn't crit unless you activate the pre fight ability. after 100 hits, her damage starts ramping up a lot. she's not super complicated, but she's really good. I just pulled her too, so we're learning together!
  • Options
    I have a 6* I use all the time. Has some ramp up but she can hit hard. She has a miss if her heavy connects she gets a combo shield up to 6 stacks. She doesn't crit (unless you use a soul at the beginning) but her attacks that would crit cause a degen. Her dmg increases with combo meter and you notice it after 100. Sp1 one is a power drain. Sp2 fate shield. Use sp3 to finish a fight. If they are at or below 5% health when you use it it is an instant ko, unless nodes or champ abilities say otherwise. This causes her to gain a digi soul that comes into the next fight and starts your combo meter at 100.
  • Options
    KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Damnnnnn.....
    Thanks for the tips ginjabredmonsta
    And Thicco_mode
  • Options
    Daphboy I just read that too.
    But having it confirmed helps,
    Thanks for the tip
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Got her few days ago, testing at R4. Others already told you everything, I can add that Guilly is the most funny/enjoyable character EVER!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Badrose I'm figuring that out fast using her in epic side quest now for fun and no energy drain. I dropped namor easy and sq girl... figured try her against a bleed char.
    But thanks for replying