**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Need help and feed feed back! Can´t play LOL or AOL

Hi,

A few weeks ago, since all these major bugs started, It turned out impossible for me to play Labirinth of Legends and Abyss of Lagends.

In any of these two content, I enter the mission, go to the first opponent and eveythings goes fine untill I press "figth". When I do so, the image just freezzes and the sreen turns irresponsive. The only solution is to turn off the game and log again. I've tried over and over again, it's allways the same.

I've opened an in game ticket disclosing this problem, including a video and kabam just closed the ticket with no further notice!

I need to know if this is happening with someone else. I know that at least one of my team mates has the same problem.

Kabam, when is this going to be fixed? Can I hope next update??

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    josperjosper Posts: 11
    Important update:

I decided to wait the maximum possible…. and just found that after all I can enter in the fight but....it takes EXACTLY one minute and zero seconds to do so. It's better, but it should be fixed anyway.

Thanks