**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice on who to rank up etc...

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
Hey Summoners,

I am just about done 100%ing Act 4. I started act 5, but I am having difficulty. I got through quest 1, but it cost me a bunch of potions and probably 200 units. I am not high skilled, but I would say average or so... Here is my top 25 or so champs. Who should I take up in rank to help out. I have no awakening gems, but I will be getting 1 4* gem when I complete Act 4, so keep that in mind.

Thank You for any advice!

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I would rank up aegon and feed him sig stones
    I'd rank up havok, that utility is very useful in general
    I'd rank up that awakened 4* Voodoo as well
    I'd rank up quake and learn her
    Longshot isn't a bad option
    Warlock is amazing as well.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Starkys great for the collecter so consider taking him up p as well as stealthy for the collecter unstoppable Ramp up Ægon and he should help killmonger is fine where’s at and I think you should bring torch
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    It’s always worth maxing and learning Quake.
    Warlock, Stealth Spider-Man, Ghost Rider and Blade are also worth rank up mats.

Your roster is fine for 5.1, but it is noticeably harder than act4. Your skills will catch up soon enough.
    In the meantime, a maxed out Ghost Rider will help a lot as you can finish all fights at max health.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I would rank up aegon and feed him sig stones
    I'd rank up havok, that utility is very useful in general
    I'd rank up that awakened 4* Voodoo as well
    I'd rank up quake and learn her
    Longshot isn't a bad option
    Warlock is amazing as well.

Oh, I didn't notice stealthy actually
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Thank You. I recently learned Quake, and am ok with her. Still getting the timing etc. I love playing with GR and Blade, so I will probably take them up as well.

Once I get the 4* awakening gem, who would be best between Medusa, Omega or Namor (not pictured, currently r2)? I have quite a few sig stones, can probably put close to 50 with them. I also have another 15 to put towards aegon.

Thanks again!