**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beginners arena bracket grind

Hii. I’m new to the game and struggling with Arena grind. I’m in the beginners bracket and for the basic 3* arena, I’ll probably need about 1.5 mil points (Estimated from a post on here about beginners arena cut from January 2020). How do I even rack up that much points? I do basic 3* arena re-runs about 8-10 times a day but can only rack up 200-240k points at the end of each day. I have about seven 4* heroes and would want to put my resources there (well at least till I get a 5 star) so none of my 1, 2 and 3 star heroes have been ranked nor levelled up. Because of this, I cannot have infinity win streak as these heroes are quite low. In one run using my entire 2 and 3 star heroes, I could rack up about 20-25k points before I loose a match and start the streak again after the cool down time. Doing this 10 times a day (Character Cool down period of about 2hrs between each run) means i must have used up 20 hrs from the day. I only have 4 hrs to sleep. With this, I’ll get about 200-250k points for the day. In 3 days, I’ll have a total of 600-750k points. How then am I supposed to get 1.5m which could be slightly over 2 times my final score so that I could get the hero and grow my rooster. Now i’m certain that i’m in the beginners arena, not veteran because i’ve checked leader board and also, top rank says 1-50 not 1-200 which is for intermediate nor 1-800 which is for veteran. And this is me just focusing on one arena whilst there are two 3 star arenas. I’ve still gotta think about the 4 star arenas.

Am I grinding wrong? Is there something wrong i’m doing? Something i’m not doing but supposed to be doing? How exactly do you grind? I look forward to your responses.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,673 Guardian
    Do you mean Beginners Bracket as in Beginners/Intermediate/Veterans which depends how long you've been playing the game (0-30 days, 30-60, 60+ days) ?

Or just referring to which Arena you are actually doing (3* Feature, 4* Basic, 4* Feature, 5* Feature) ?

The 3* Arena takes maybe 1.2m (upwards of 1.5m) only if your in the experienced 60+ days Veterans bracket. (and that is only if Hero is a new hero, not the alternating week's old hero).

True Beginners Bracket (under 30 days playing) is way less than that for a 3* champ.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,673 Guardian
    ...also, in that other thread I think you got that from, they were talking about 4* Basic Arena (using 4* and 3* teams), not the 3* Feature Arena (that uses 3* and 2* teams).
    And even that I think was also Veterans level scores for 4* Basic (which is not too desired much anymore, so maybe 1.5m to 2.0m).
  • Options
    Blur_x21Blur_x21 Posts: 9
    I see then. Thank you very much. I’ll probably get to 600k in the present arena and hope to get the hero.