**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

YES!!!! UNCOLLECTED!

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
Finally got Uncollected guys! Thank you guys all for your help advising me to not listen to Seatin about how many units and telling me to push for it instead of boss rushes! I spent 400 units and 6 40% revieves in all and my MVP had to be 5/50 4* Gulk and Captain sparkles. I used my 40 percent first and used it on CMM and dealt 37% because of binary. Then I used all my other champs 5/50s and 3/45s to get him down to 40%, and finally heal blocked with gulk and used his smash to my advantage. I couldn't have done it with you guys! I got double compensation because of it! How did you guys take down the collector?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    On my initial clear I unitmaned him down just by doing the heavy tactic with max 4* aegon to nuke him down but on exploration I kinda just threw all my 4/55 5*’s at him and won
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Congrats! I finished it day before yesterday! I used mostly 5 50*s, one 3 45* and 2 team revives. Somehow the first round of revives I got him down by 83% Then in the last team revive I barely managed to get him down . Domino and DOCTOR DOOM were my MVPs for sure. It feels great to be uncollected, right?
    Team I Used: r5 lv50 4* Doctor Doom, Domino, Warlock and Nick Fury
    r3 lv45 5* Blade
    All were awakened, I only even went for act 5 chapter 2 for the first time since I NATURALLY duped my 5 star blade, considering I only have 11 5 stars I was super happy and decided to become uncollected
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Seatins recommendation was for people that do it with 4 40 4 stars , not 5 50's and above . It's relative , I can proabaly do it without any revives by just throwing my high damage output 5 stars at the collector. So don't listen to anyone or have an idea of what you think you'll need.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Aayush19 said:

Congrats!! 🙂 Get some rest, explore some uc eq, and then push for ultron.. Tip again: you dont need medusa or loki necessarily, as suggested by youtubers😉. Maybe you can do it with CMM too. Good luck!

For the second part of your post, i beat collector with corvus, ultron with corvus, will beat sentinel(6.1.6) in a couple of days, with corvus. Lol

I'm not sure if corvus is the best option for sentinel cause there's fisticuffs on the fight . Technically you could pull it off , but it'll be a long fight.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats! like someone said above, seatins guide is probably outdated considering the progression of players these days. generally, it's good advice
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Congrats! I used 5/50 aegon and just hit him over and over
  • Options
    SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Congrats buddy
  • Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    Congradulations