Something weird about hulkbuster?

Kill_Grey4112Kill_Grey4112 Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
I was testing out hulkbuster today, and in his abilities it says that he gets 25% bleed and poison resistance per armor buff. I run suicides, and I noticed that the poison damage was the same irrespective of having one or two armor buffs. Bug?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,046 ★★★★★
    He's not Suicide Immune.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 283 ★★★

I was testing out hulkbuster today, and in his abilities it says that he gets 25% bleed and poison resistance per armor buff. I run suicides, and I noticed that the poison damage was the same irrespective of having one or two armor buffs. Bug?

Those resistances usually happen when the debuff is placed after the requirements are met
    Best example is OML

If you’re facing Caltrops node and trigger a bleed while regen is up, no worries
    But if you use a special and trigger a bleed while the regen is not present you take full damage even after Regen triggers
  • Kill_Grey4112Kill_Grey4112 Posts: 1,237 ★★★★

Those resistances usually happen when the debuff is placed after the requirements are met
    Best example is OML

If you’re facing Caltrops node and trigger a bleed while regen is up, no worries
    But if you use a special and trigger a bleed while the regen is not present you take full damage even after Regen triggers
    Well, the poison debuff is there from the beginning of the fight, and throughout it.
  • Kill_Grey4112Kill_Grey4112 Posts: 1,237 ★★★★

He's not Suicide Immune.

I'm talking about his ability to mitigate the damage.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 283 ★★★

Best example is OML

Well, the poison debuff is there from the beginning of the fight, and throughout it.
    Then if it just depends what triggered first similar to BWCV, bleed from suicides and NF heal synergy