**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why am I being taxed $7 for rank up offers??

2»

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

First of all you clearly said why were you being taxed 7 bucks. That’s been addressed

Second dudes thread is still up

BECAUSE THEY SWITCHED THE OFFER! The price and tax don't reflect the offer that's there currently. I've spent thousands on this game. I am aware of the tax issued to each price.
    They didn't switch the offer. Switching the offer implies that the 4-5 5* gem was in the offer from the beginning and that's not the case.

The notification was incorrect and stated "Fully" but let's be real, it's been a long time that they've offered a 4-5 5* gem in any deal that wasn't based on a special time.
    They screwed up the marketing on offers twice in a row. It's false advertising.
    It wasn't twice in a row. That's factually incorrect as well. Twice in one week would be correct. But either way, the tax issue has been explained and no one will dispute that the notification was misleading.
    No matter how many times it's happened. I'm baffled they can't get their marketing straightened out.
    I guess I can same about the same about your accusations really.

Again, it happened, and the the majority of people who would have bought the deal would have checked to see if it really contained a 4-5 gem as the precident is that there isn't one usually.
    Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

First of all you clearly said why were you being taxed 7 bucks. That’s been addressed

BECAUSE THEY SWITCHED THE OFFER! The price and tax don't reflect the offer that's there currently. I've spent thousands on this game. I am aware of the tax issued to each price.
    They didn't switch the offer. Switching the offer implies that the 4-5 5* gem was in the offer from the beginning and that's not the case.

The notification was incorrect and stated "Fully" but let's be real, it's been a long time that they've offered a 4-5 5* gem in any deal that wasn't based on a special time.
    It wasn't twice in a row. That's factually incorrect as well. Twice in one week would be correct. But either way, the tax issue has been explained and no one will dispute that the notification was misleading.
    No matter how many times it's happened. I'm baffled they can't get their marketing straightened out.

Again, it happened, and the the majority of people who would have bought the deal would have checked to see if it really contained a 4-5 gem as the precident is that there isn't one usually.
    What accusations do you speak of? Secondly, I didn't buy the purchase. I was about to when the tax and amount didn't make sense. I then checked it was only up to a rank 4 rank up.
    Firstly you accused them of taxing you more. That's on your platforms store applying additional taxes, not Kabam. Just like regular sales tax is applied after the fact in most states and isn't shown before you go to the checkout.

Second you accused them of changing the deal. The deal didn't change from the moment it went live. The only thing that they can be blamed for is misleading since the notification didn't match the deal, but the deal itself never changed.
    Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

What accusations do you speak of? Secondly, I didn't buy the purchase. I was about to when the tax and amount didn't make sense. I then checked it was only up to a rank 4 rank up.
    Firstly you accused them of taxing you more. That's on your platforms store applying additional taxes, not Kabam. Just like regular sales tax is applied after the fact in most states and isn't shown before you go to the checkout.

Second you accused them of changing the deal. The deal didn't change from the moment it went live. The only thing that they can be blamed for is misleading since the notification didn't match the deal, but the deal itself never changed.
    Then explain this. If I purchase a 99.99 deal, the tax comes to the same amount as a deal which is cheaper at a cost of $69.99. that only happens if they switched it before it went live and it wasn't updated at the store. Or it was a bug. My thinking is the cost to fully rank up a 5* would be 99.99. The tax and price than makes sense
    It depends what state you're in. If you want to argue about the tax issue, bring it up with Apple or Google. They apply the sales tax after the fact. The deal was also never switched. You're completely in the wrong.
This discussion has been closed.