**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Playing other Game Modes when Champs are Locked in Story Quest

There's no doubt that the game has come a long way over the years and I understand new suggestions and Ideas take time to be implemented however, I believe it's time for us to able to play multiple quests simultaneously such as Story Quest and Event Quest / Abyss, ROL or Variants without having to finish or quit 1 to do the other. For most cases including myself, summoners are stuck in story quest either in route to becoming Uncollected, Cavalier or even simply try to do full completion.

Sometimes we get stuck due to lack of units, revives and potions and as such must camp out until it's completed leaving us restricted to AQ, War and Arena. In moments like today at the time of this message where AQ and has ended only leaves arena and incursions as the only playable modes. Plus if they've already done all rooms in both sectors there's no need to run incursions for another 4 days which leaves arena and as you know many persons dislike grinding arena leaving them with absolutely nothing to do.

The reason for being able to do other game modes give persons something to do as well as farming units from the initial completion from story quests which could help them complete whatever content they're trying to complete.

I know not every suggestion gets implemented right away and some may not even at all but i believe it'll be really appreciated if this gets implemented at some point.