**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

28D Alliance War Solo Reward

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
Incase If I have missed any announcement made by Kabam, do guide me.

If Not

Then what about the 28D AW solo objective reward, I will be missing out on 1000 5* Crystal rewards and maybe so do many will also ??

Can Kabam Extend this Objective For one more War which will be held off season ??

Comments

• _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    I reached the milestone, thought i wouldnt but its possible
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Mayis said:

They gave us pretty solid compensation for this troubles. I think we should close the case of that maintainances once and for all

It's not about maintenance compensation, was it my fault or yours, I guess none of us. We deserved compensation for fault from their end. However my point is extending 28D AW solo objective to one more War.. which would be fine, even achieving small objective helps us a lot.. I hope brother you got my point
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

Reached my milestone on the 2nd to last War, so there was still enough time to achieve this even with the cancelation of wars. Maybe you didn't do enough killing on offense, that would probably be the only reason you would've came up short..
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Was thinking the same thing but it's my fault I didn't drop defenders in the last two fights!! but still don't use enough revives or potions to get there! oh well.