**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I became Cavalier! ft. Really hard choice

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
I had a 30 minute break between my online classes for today. I casually went into 6.1.2 and breezed to reach the ultron boss. I couldn't go back now. Threw a bunch of units for revives on it and took it down with corvus.
After my classes, I decided to finally push for cavalier

Used sentinel and corvus for crossbones (took 2 single revives total) and sentinel (probably 2 here as well)

Cost me about 350+ units (started at 2081, ended at 1730-ish despite the units from completion of the quests)

Now, I was expecting it would be gone by now(everyone said it stays till the weekend and it was 4pm on a Monday for me) but I got another Nexus to open (I don't mind ;))

Had a really tough choice

1. I REALLY WANTED TO CHOOSE QUAKE. I don't have any star of her. But the problem was that I suck at the game and learning her play style would be really difficult for me in the limited time that I have. Also, I already have Cap IW, HT and void in my roster but not many resources to further rank them up
2. Stark Spidey. Still a great champ. Spider verse champ meaning he'd be useful for variant 5.
3. Symbiote supreme. Symbiote and Mystic meaning he'd be useful for 2 parts of variant 5.also good for 6.2 champion. Also I don't have any good Mystic 5*
Finally, after 15 minutes of deep thinking and clicking on either champion, I went with sym supreme. Overall better for my roster as I lacked a good Mystic.

And then the 6*. This guy.

Actually rolled over Green Goblin lol it would've been tragic having a dupe as your 3rd 6*. Kinda deserve this luck but I hope it improves. 2 duds in a row now

Thanks to the community! - I kept reading a lot of forums.playcontestofchampions.com posts and made strategies accordingly

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I would have gone sym!
  • Options

Congrats! I would have gone sym!

Thanks! Glad to know I'm not the only one to think that way
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Congrats! Maybe should have gone quake thinking of the long run but sym is a very good option too.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the cav
    Lol, double compensation gang for the win!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★
    Honestly would’ve gone Quake. I also have limited time (hour-hour and a half a day) and she has a certain progression to her as well. There’s Quake and Bake, which involves parry, then over time you learn to Quake and Shake, which is the evade.
  • Options

Congrats! Maybe should have gone quake thinking of the long run but sym is a very good option too.

Yeah I kinda hope to eventually get her but for the sake of roster balance I needed a good Mystic
  • Options

Congrats on the cav
    Lol, double compensation gang for the win!

I intentionally started late hoping that would be gone. Kinda have this weird guilt trip thing where I feel like a terrible person for doing it but hey not my fault lol
  • Options

Honestly would’ve gone Quake. I also have limited time (hour-hour and a half a day) and she has a certain progression to her as well. There’s Quake and Bake, which involves parry, then over time you learn to Quake and Shake, which is the evade.

Yeah. Funny enough I was watching a video on how to play Quake yesterday. Like I said, roster balance. I went form 0 good 5* science to 3..while having no good Mystic and that problem was being felt in questing by me. Hopefully I do end up getting her someday