**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ALLIANCE TICKETS - ADD ABILITY TO SELL/TRADE

Because I donated quite a bit to my alliance I have over 1100 alliance tickets.
I am in a silver 2 alliance that on a great day we 100% a map 4&3 with modifiers.
I suspect it’ll be a very long time before we get to map6 so can’t Kabam let us trade then in for something I can use NOW like units, revives, boosts!?
I’m sure their are a lot of people in the game in my situation and I believe they’d agree with me.
Cheers

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    That could be way too powerful. You could buy revives basically with gold and battlechips
  • The question for resolution is what to do with the alliance tickets....being able to sell or trade them for something that isn’t going to sit in your inventory until the end of time.....if they translated all the donations to the alliance into these tickets then why can’t we trade them back for what we donated?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    No.

The reason for introducing alliance tickets was to remove mercing for donations.
  • I’m not understanding your logic....if you donated say 2 million in gold and they gave you x number alliance tickets why can’t you have the option to get back what you donated instead of the alliance tickets that won’t be used?