**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platpool deals

Will free to play players get access to the black iso market for the platpool deal?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    If they don't give us another "free sigil" week or something similar to it, very likely won't happen.
    I guess it's just a way to encourage people to buy it, and get it faster that the others
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    No, but the artifact deal will come back now and then, along with possibly other ways to get the pieces, so we can eventually maybe get him. Just very unlikely to be this month.
  • Options
    B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 70
    Thats a bummer
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    B0B3SZ said:

Will free to play players get access to the black iso market for the platpool deal?

I thought it was in the incursions store?!
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

B0B3SZ said:

It will be in there too

• Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Bugmat78 said:

B0B3SZ said:

The incursion store gives you a shot at random pieces. People who spend have guaranteed ways to acquire most pieces specifically (possibly all, doesn’t concern me so didn’t pay attention)