**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tigra...

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Can we get Tigra a unblockable heavy feature?

For example hold heavy for 2 seconds it comes unblockable.

Far too main times I use her miss feature let go of her heavy just to get smacked in the face. To utilize her heavy attack to benefit her overall she needs a small adjustment. The risk can stay but really to make it more reward than risk. If done properly.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Haha 1 disagree but can’t comment why they disagree. Well done!
  • Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
    Jaded said:

Far too main times I use her miss feature let go of her heavy just to get smacked in the face. To utilize her heavy attack to benefit her overall she needs a small adjustment. The risk can stay but really to make it more reward than risk. If done properly.

Aren't heavy attacks already unblockable?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Drew_D23 said:

Jaded said:

Probably means unstoppable. I haven't had the chance to play with Tigra, but it wouldn't be a bad feature
    Drew_D23 said:

Jaded said:

Yeah if you are hitting into their block, but when you throw her heavy after using her “miss” feature with projectiles sometimes the defender has pushed themselves back far enough you are throwing a heavy into the air. Which causes them to intercept the heavy attack.

I’m suggesting that if you hold the heavy long enough then it becomes unblockable, heck even unstoppable for a short period of time so the risk is mitigated a bit.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    The key is to hit your light attack first
    Texas_11 said:

The key is to hit your light attack first

You can’t in the situations I’m thinking of. Dash back hold heavy, let the projectiles miss you. The only place you can go from there is letting go of your heavy. I get what you’re saying as it’s a common technique against the 6.2.6 champion boss. But since you are already in a heavy hold situation it isn’t as easy.

Granted if you have time you could dash back, throw a light attack into the air then hold the heavy. Except timing would be extremely hard against some of the faster projectile specials like punisher 2099 or war machine.