**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto Buff in Variant 2

Will the Magneto buff be applied to the Magneto boss in Variant 2? How will that boss look different after the August buff

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

So basically if you haven’t done Variant 2 yet, you should try and get it done before the buff? It doesn’t seem fair that a potentially more difficult Magneto will be in Variant 2 after the buff

You will have more powerful champs to deal with him than if you tried it way before. Don’t underestimate this aspect. Also, it’s not sure his buff will increase his defensive performance.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    I’ve been trying to get through variant 3 for same reason. We have until next month right? Or does it drop with this update
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

So basically if you haven’t done Variant 2 yet, you should try and get it done before the buff? It doesn’t seem fair that a potentially more difficult Magneto will be in Variant 2 after the buff

It was the same with colossus and OML in variant 3.
    That’s why I made are to get the colossus chapter done before hegot buffed.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    It will just make the electro cheese even better
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

It was the same with colossus and OML in variant 3.
    That’s why I made are to get the colossus chapter done before hegot buffed.
    Actually, that Colossus feels easier than before for ghosters.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited August 2020

You are alright bro, HB after buff becames so hard in variant at biohazard node, I read that ghost is a good counter but not due he placed an armor break debuff juts for lauch a special. Maybe the thing will be a good counter but I have not tried.