**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ACT 6 Adjustments & Compensation

ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
Hi Kabam, I know you are working out compensation for those who finished act 6 before the new adjustments. That is great and no rush. I just want you to really take into consideration that many players who completed Act 6 have also completed all the other end game content as well such as Abyss. Thus, these players have no need for revives and potions that will expire. That was the compensation you gave for the Captain Marvel Movie change in Abyss. You guys have been doing a great job lately and I just want you to consider this when you are making your determinations. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Have the act 6 adjustments gone live yet?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Before December
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    So you want 6* shards as compensation and not revives?
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Revives should be included in the compensation. Since the difficulty was harder than intended it cost ppl to use more revives and/or health pots. Getting extra shards wouldn't be right since the extra difficulty didn't cost anyone extra shards. That's how I look at it at least. I would prefer units so ppl can choose how to spend them, but I don't see kabam giving out a few thousand units to everyone. Hopefully I am wrong about that.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Donnymeij said:

But to be fair. Revives, potions and boosts is what it has cost us extra compared to people that do it now.

They won`t simply give us units. And shards would not be fair towards players that might not even have had the posibility of doing it the hard way yet.

Why wouldn’t that be fair? We spent units and resources getting through it. Getting compensated with things we don’t need and can’t use before they expire is unfair. If it was boosts and revives that did not expire that would be ok though.

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,667 Guardian
    Neotwism said:

Revives should be included in the compensation. Since the difficulty was harder than intended it cost ppl to use more revives and/or health pots. Getting extra shards wouldn't be right since the extra difficulty didn't cost anyone extra shards. That's how I look at it at least. I would prefer units so ppl can choose how to spend them, but I don't see kabam giving out a few thousand units to everyone. Hopefully I am wrong about that.

I would be surprised to see a pile of units just for the Champion fight. Revives and potions certainly. Maybe energy refills, as the two things the fight likely cost players are revives and health potions to retry the fight or energy to redo the path.

But I think Kabam said they were going to do compensation for all of Act 6 simultaneously rather than piecemeal, so the compensation for the Champion fight itself will likely be encapsulated within the overall compensation for Act 6. I think it is still unlikely we'd see units for the total Act 6 compensation, but I think it is less unlikely than just for the Champion fight. It depends on the overall changes and how much of an impact Kabam thinks those have overall.