**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.6 champion boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45DiRUNk-JI

my team was bwcv, ghost rider, blade, blade, capiw... i fought the boss with stealthy with slow pre fight ability. He applied a slow debuff and still champion poped an unstoppable buff from his primal fury ability. but it was in the 70-40% area and I thought as he is under slow his unstoppable buff will not activate but I was stunned as soon as i attacked him... i am damn sure it is a bug because there is a ton of gameplay with stealth spidey or she hulk who fought the fight based on the slow debuff ability only.. what should i do now... he was also regening during that unstoppable time... i have to spend loads of revive during that 70-40% phase...

Comments

• Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    I was having this bug as well. The other bug I has is that he was taking no damage even after all 3 indestrubctible charges were down.
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    i did not have that glitch after 3 indestructible buff was removed... i finished with capiw sp2 so dont know whether it is a sp3 glitch or not.. but this 70-40 bug put a lot of my units down to drain... if i knew this would happen then i would have gone with corvus and slowly punch him down... but that would have been faster for sure...
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    The champ has a base AA of 160% due to his enhanced of Champions of the Universe abilitie of 60% for his buffs

Naturally slow reduces AA by 100%, no matter how you move the numbers Around it’s an additive and subtracting formula not multiplicative.
    100% AA+ 60 aa -100% aar leaves 60% aa
    It’s not 160 *- 100% or whatever you want to use
    Enhanced abilities makes it 80%

I have seen him proc to what seems To be levels of guaranteed In a fight. Maybe it’s bugged but we rly need more evidence
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88

The champ has a base AA of 160% due to his enhanced of Champions of the Universe abilitie of 60% for his buffs

Naturally slow reduces AA by 100%, no matter how you move the numbers Around it’s an additive and subtracting formula not multiplicative.
    100% AA+ 60 aa -100% aar leaves 60% aa
    It’s not 160 *- 100% or whatever you want to use
    Enhanced abilities makes it 80%

I have seen him proc to what seems To be levels of guaranteed In a fight. Maybe it’s bugged but we rly need more evidence

ok then i am accepting that as you said he has 160% AA and due to slow that reduces to 60%... there are tons of videos in you tube in which people solo'd him with she hulk, spider gwen, stealthy, sorceror supreme and in any of that matchup while he is under slow debuff unstoppable never occurs.. not a single time... also my clairvoyant with ghost rider synergy was not working so if the buff appeared also it stayed full duration, not 30% less

how do you say that AAR is only responsible here... even metalsonic dude also done his solo with she hulk in the summoner showdown final and won the game...
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    Has this been resolved? The 160% explanation does not match my experience, my understanding is that slow used to shut down unstoppable completely before the patch.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Vedder38 said:

Has this been resolved? The 160% explanation does not match my experience, my understanding is that slow used to shut down unstoppable completely before the patch.

your understanding is incorrect, it has not ever completely shut it down, there is always a chance. The mods have confirmed this multiple times.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Vedder38 said:

I was having this bug as well. The other bug I has is that he was taking no damage even after all 3 indestrubctible charges were down.

he still only takes damage from specials when the indestructible charges are down, normal hits will still do nothing. Bleeds used to count but they changed that long time ago supposedly.