Are current aw rankings final?

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 427 ★★
Just curious, usually our rank is stable by this time, but we somehow dropped in ranking?

We were ranked P4 11th before the final war. We fully explored, had very minimal deaths vs the opponent, and won with one of our bosses still alive.

If the scores are final, how is it that we are now ranked in the high teens of P4???

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 4,482 ★★★★
    Did you take a snapshot of the points scored, leaderboard position, before and after War?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 10,997 Guardian
    Daphboy said:

Just curious, usually our rank is stable by this time, but we somehow dropped in ranking?

We were ranked P4 11th before the final war. We fully explored, had very minimal deaths vs the opponent, and won with one of our bosses still alive.

If the scores are final, how is it that we are now ranked in the high teens of P4???

It isn't impossible to drop in rank after winning, although it is unusual. It may have something to do with being near a bracket boundary and how alliances might be pushing harder in the last few wars because of the cancellations earlier. It seems unlikely given what you said about your last war, but keep in mind your rank is affected not just by your points but also by what the alliances near your rank scored. Maybe for some weird reason there were many alliances with a higher multiplier below you and were able to overtake you in the last war.
  • DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 427 ★★
    Yeah, the only way it could’ve happened is if there were a bunch of others in the same area but in t3 maps which must have pushed us up.

Welp, I think I’m about done with wars. I’ll swap over to 7x5 and walk through p4-g1. 5k 6* shards ain’t worth the resources.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 9,524 ★★★★★
    They’re final, rewards are already going out
  • DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 427 ★★
    I posted this yesterday at 6pm... before then. Thanks though