**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena AI

Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
I'm sure there are many discussions on this, but I just wanted to give light to my observation. The arena AI has always been passive, but lately it feels like it's been dialed to 11. Its almost impossible to bait specials, and personally makes me lose my streak constantly. Its really tough on people who just want to get milestones and don't care about getting the champ. I saw a viable suggestion a while back, where the 3rd special is locked before hitting all milestones. If that's not possible, it would be better if the ai was more agressive. Just my thoughts on the matter

Comments

• Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Arena ai is too much passive if this got fixed I think many things got fixed releted to arena....
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Not just the arena ai in total plonk mode but ai in act 5 and I guess lots of other places as well
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The AI is different atm and there is a thread about it so maybe it will get fixed. I can still bait specials though and haven't lost my streak. I'm at 93 on the featured (which is way more than I normally do). Definitely should not lock the SP3.