**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extra rewards

There are quite a few summoners posting about extra compensation when they make uncollected then cav. What do the players that are already cav. Get just that one reward? Why can’t we get two sets of rewards we did get uncollected as well just not in this time frame.

Comments

• Options
    4starz4starz Posts: 11
    Break that down for me?
  • Options
    An well if I’m being greedy I’m fine with that too. I don’t see it as being greedy, yes if I wanted more in terms of what was given then yes you could say greedy. Asking for what was given to others not so much.
  • Options
    Appu_96Appu_96 Posts: 8
    The Extra reward compensation are only for a certain region they had more issues than the others with the game during the issues
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Appu_96 said:

The Extra reward compensation are only for a certain region they had more issues than the others with the game during the issues

Compensation was based on each players progress in the game. Jheez
  • Options
    R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    This is total **** the 6 months guy has invested more effort than u in five years if he is a caviler player and u are still uncollected
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    4starz said:

That’s impressive so when a new guy comes into your job he automatically gets more then you. That’s being greedy? I don’t think so. I’m just asking it to be fair. I’ve played for 5 years some folks have been playing for 6 months.

Considering there really doesn’t get more that u u ben cavalier for longer that’s them and between that’s time u wil ben getting way more that’s that’s regardless if u or spenders or not. So greedy you is just let offer hav it and make that happy and it all rng there’s mighty even get bad pul regardless so that not gone help a whole lot
  • Options
    I’m sure I won’t get more. The compensation was nice. It’s not killing me inside either. I do enjoy my life lol. Just saying would only seem fair. Yes life either fair la de da. Lol. I was just tying to suggest an seem just about everyone doesn’t want the same compensation lol. That’s cool. I’m fine with it.
  • Options
    R_D_Jr said:

This is total **** the 6 months guy has invested more effort than u in five years if he is a caviler player and u are still uncollected

That would be invalid. Without any reasonable doubt.
  • Options
    IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    Gamer said:

4starz said:

That’s impressive so when a new guy comes into your job he automatically gets more then you. That’s being greedy? I don’t think so. I’m just asking it to be fair. I’ve played for 5 years some folks have been playing for 6 months.

Considering there really doesn’t get more that u u ben cavalier for longer that’s them and between that’s time u wil ben getting way more that’s that’s regardless if u or spenders or not. So greedy you is just let offer hav it and make that happy and it all rng there’s mighty even get bad pul regardless so that not gone help a whole lot
    And what about those who got cavalier recently? Like a week before the compensation or even few days earlier? Those didn't get plus stuff. 5k 6* is a really big deal. Lot of glory too.. that means less t5bc,t2a. I dont think he is greedy. It make sense. And dont forget some people went for cavalier so they can get more rewards... It doesnt seem fair. This whole system sucks for those who already reached a certain level, but good for those who still had a chance to get the biggest compensation in mcoc history. Im not saying everyone should have get the compensation twice, because some did. Good for them, Im glad they got to achieve it, but those who directly went for 2nd are the greedy people, not the others who think its not fair. Because its not fair, but there is nothing to do with it, since its a problem for a long time, it just wasnt a big problem, since the compensation wasnt this big before...
  • Options

4starz said:

I’m only greedy because I want what others get when they put less time in?

They got more then me aswell. Stuff like this happens and sometimes you are on the good side of it and sometimes not. Why not just be happy for the fellas who hit cav and got some extra on the process is that so difficult? You wont get more either way the best you could hope for is taking theirs away. Def salty
    I agree, I am salty and I won’t get more. Maybe if more cav players agreed there would be a small chance. An yea good on them, wish I had the same option..would’ve saved me a **** ton of units. Even now it would. It’s not about the 5 star but the potions help, along with iso. You don’t need a 5* to get that iso js. I don’t need another 5k 6* shards either. I was happy with that, only saying I would like what everyone else got. Especially since I have been playing awhile. As have other cav players too. That’s all.
  • Options
    SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    edited August 2020
    4starz said:

An well if I’m being greedy I’m fine with that too. I don’t see it as being greedy, yes if I wanted more in terms of what was given then yes you could say greedy. Asking for what was given to others not so much.

@4starz I don’t believe your being greedy at all,
    All your asking for is a million dollar company to deliver the same rewards to its customers fairly & evenly, some people are Just happy to lay down and take what their given and say nothing, thats their choice but doesn’t mean your wrong, at the end of the day they’re pixels and Kabam will be just fine, they won’t need to file for bankruptcy.

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

4starz said:

And what about those who got cavalier recently? Like a week before the compensation or even few days earlier? Those didn't get plus stuff. 5k 6* is a really big deal. Lot of glory too.. that means less t5bc,t2a. I dont think he is greedy. It make sense. And dont forget some people went for cavalier so they can get more rewards... It doesnt seem fair. This whole system sucks for those who already reached a certain level, but good for those who still had a chance to get the biggest compensation in mcoc history. Im not saying everyone should have get the compensation twice, because some did. Good for them, Im glad they got to achieve it, but those who directly went for 2nd are the greedy people, not the others who think its not fair. Because its not fair, but there is nothing to do with it, since its a problem for a long time, it just wasnt a big problem, since the compensation wasnt this big before...
    It risk what u do I’m not proff hoofs we recommend to do cavalier before it com there’s culd just hold of but again what if kabam change it so u get it one time only hope u see what I’m meant nofing is safe and to be this compensation was big yes was it helpful yes do I’m wide abudt offer get it twice no because ikow. I’m wil get something as some point
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Nocko said:

Does the extra rewards come with making uncollected?
    Asking for my very newly established mini account

By getting any progression title
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Cry about it
  • Options
    SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136

Cry about it

So because he has a backbone and opinion about something he feels is unfair and his opinion differs to yours you feel he’s crying?
    That’s unfortunate