**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Protecting Players from offers

It's good that you have a warning before a player spends, but should anyone 'tick' that 'Don't show me again' option, there is no way to get the warnings back up again. Pls have a reset function for undoing settings done previously. (PS: Sorry if I'm mistaken on the warning message but I'm not about to try clicking 'buy' to test it out)

This game has a minefield of offers and some are of very poor value or down right silly, depending on what level you are in the game. Perhaps introduce a new tab and have all available offer there instead of popping up to instigate an accidental Purchase. Alternatively, bring us to a whole other page whenever 'buy' is selected because the current small pop up window can be mistakenly clicked especially when you're in a hurry.

Pls change the location or way to buy Changing buffs on incursions. It too close to the selector and easily clicked by mistake.

Some players do spend long hours on the game. We get tired and impatient and that is when we would usually click a purchase by mistake. Many of us spend big sums of money on this game, enough to accommodate the F2p and a nice income and bonus. Please, don't make it feel like we're using a free app with the constant pop-ups to purchase offers that we don't care about.