**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are the best champs to being for the quest aside from Sym supreme

Comments

• IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    edited August 2020
    Sorcerer Supreme, Doom, Spidergwen/She-Hulk, Hood
    For the path to him: Iceman, Magik and Void counters
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Sorcerer Supreme, Doom, Spidergwen/She-Hulk, Hood
    For the path to him: Iceman, Magik and Void counters

Stealthy, Claire and Morningstar as well.
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36

This are my top champs
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Corvus destroys the main path. CapIW can easily handle the last 10% of champion.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Tiborgina said:

This are my top champs

Who did you use for sinister ?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I’m gonna go with tigra on my next run. She’s really fun. Just pulled a 6* black panther so no unstoppable for champion 😎
    edited August 2020
    For the path Corvus can take most of it if you go through double set of glaive charges in first fight. Magik or torch for magik?
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    Pratham02 said:

Tiborgina said:

This are my top champs

Who did you use for sinister ?
    I used the Angela and Hemdall synergy, took me 200 units to do along with 10 revives
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

I’m gonna go with tigra on my next run. She’s really fun. Just pulled a 6* black panther so no unstoppable for champion 😎

I tried tigra on the champion. She doesn’t stop his buffs.
    Jaded said:

Berjibs said:

With black panther? I’ve seen different.

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Berjibs said:

That’s because her neutralize only reduces aa of buffs by 100%
    Champ has 60% additional aa

She has synergy with Bp where she does nullify unstoppable with rupture debuffs

Jaded said:

Berjibs said:

Pretty sure she wouldn’t work at all. He is immune to fate seal types like mephisto.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Tiborgina said:

This are my top champs

Your 6* luck is amazing 🤯💪🏻

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Berjibs said:

Pretty sure she wouldn’t work at all. He is immune to fate seal types like mephisto.
    Dude it’s been done already she could one shot him pre nerf. It’s on YT.

Berjibs said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Berjibs said:

Dude it’s been done already she could one shot him pre nerf. It’s on YT.

Yup I watched it, and I tried it myself. Her neutralize didn’t stop anything. So if he isn’t bugged now, he was then 🤷‍♂️.