**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for 2 - 25M G2 44444 + WARS - Needing player(s)

Friendly and relaxed alliance - (Free to play welcome)

We need - MInimum Base rating 350k+ players with minimum FULL team of 11 x 5* R3 or higher (defenders + 2 attack teams of similar ranks - as we run aw/aq at same time) - If you dont have this we wont be able to take you in.

Currently need players to join us who want to be part of a friendly alliance - Active, but with a relaxed atmosphere too. Time-zones that would work with us are mainly UK/EU or USA/Canada as we have BG's set up that way - other Time-zones can be considered though as we have people online pretty much 24-7!

Gold 2 Alliance running AQ 44444 for all BG's without modifiers, 110m+ rewards hit every week
We will NOT be considering any map 5 as we don't want the hassle.
We also run ALL wars with full defender diversity. .. this will be discussed by your officer on joining. We also ask you to report deaths via your BG chat

You must have LINE and communicate...
Look me up
LINE matwylde / Archdemon_
or in game
Archdemon_
(available on GMT timezone 7am-11pm - I will be slower to respond during 9-5 working hours)

We're laid back enough but minimums contribution to the 3 day events are a must (arena excluded) -
Completion 15000
Team Use 26000
Item use 2500
Arena N/A
If you're not going to reach these dont contact me

Comments