**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst 6* luck?

Is this the worst 6* luck you’ve ever seen? I can’t seem to catch a break.

Comments

• xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27

Not even close.

Please share then. That’s 1 somewhat usable champs (I don’t even have NF) out of 16
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    That’s average.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

That fact that you have CMM already and can take her to rank 2 if you want makes it not even close to the worst.

But then you also have usable champs like Ultron, Angela, and Guillotine. They might not be "God Tier" but are still decent champs.

Not to mention 2099 is getting buffed
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    xfit9599 said:

Not even close.

Please share then. That’s 1 somewhat usable champs (I don’t even have NF) out of 16
    yea because that korg is apparently no good either.
    Lormif said:

xfit9599 said:

Not even close.

Unduped korg is useless
    Mayis said:

Actually that Rhino is pretty OP, and ant-man is a beast too.

LOL

That fact that you have CMM already and can take her to rank 2 if you want makes it not even close to the worst.

But then you also have usable champs like Ultron, Angela, and Guillotine. They might not be "God Tier" but are still decent champs.

Not to mention 2099 is getting buffed
    But he’s not buffed... it’s not 2016 so Angela, ultron, and guilly are virtually useless
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I would be a bit disappointed with all those 6* pulls. I am on my way to that, pulled cyclops, vulture and abomination for my only 6*...smh

Terrible roster. Especially that garbage CMM. Wanna trade her for my BGT Green Goblin? Lemme know

What’s the rest of that 6* roster look like then?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    xfit9599 said:

Terrible roster. Especially that garbage CMM. Wanna trade her for my BGT Green Goblin? Lemme know

What’s the rest of that 6* roster look like then?
    It looks like a good roster in a year's time with some buffs that would inevitably happen
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

First was punisher then falcon then prox and last night an Elsa who I’m taking to r2!

That's great! Proxima and elsa are already god tier and p2099 and falcon are getting buffs!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    average
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    xfit9599 said:

Lormif said:

xfit9599 said:

Not even close.

Unduped korg is useless
    you have to get an unduped korg before you can get a duped korg.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Ι hope you dupe the phoenix 10 times, if you think that you don't have good 6*
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I assume you have a stacked 5* roster, so at the point where you are, only great 6* champs are useful.
    No one is going to get excited about an average or slightly above average 6* when they already have that champ as a 5* and don't use them.

Personally, I think Kabam missed an opportunity with 6* champs. The adrenaline mechanic is rubbish and other than that there is not reason to use the 6* champs that you have no interest in using as 5* champs.

I don't know what would have been better than the adrenaline mechanic but, I think they could have done something to break away from a simple cycle of champs increasing in strength across the rarity levels.

xfit9599 said:

Not even close.

Somewhat usable?? Oh boi i know you are trolling now
    How do you figure an unduped cmm with no NF is more than “somewhat usable?”
    Whaaaat said:

Ι hope you dupe the phoenix 10 times, if you think that you don't have good 6*

Which 6* from that team are you using right now for AW offense?
    Lormif said:

xfit9599 said:

Lormif said:

xfit9599 said:

Not even close.

Unduped korg is useless
    you have to get an unduped korg before you can get a duped korg.
    So you agree that unduped he’s useless? And even duped he’s nothing more than an AW defender
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    xfit9599 said:

Is this the worst 6* luck you’ve ever seen? I can’t seem to catch a break.

Most of that roster sucks man, but at least you got CMM. Having a laugh at people trying to call this roster good lol, people on these forums try to make gold out of a pile of dung.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Can't tell if you were joking or serious. This is NOT the worst 6 star luck I've seen.
    Captain Marvel is an awesome champ, and Angela is very useful as well. Punnisher 2099 is usable and will be getting buffed soon, and Ultron is very usable in quests. If you have Killmonger then Winter Soldier can hit like a truck once his combo gets high enough, and Korg with the Mojo synergy can really increase his damage output. It seems like if champs aren't god tier or beyond god tire on a list, then they are "garbage".
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    xfit9599 said:

xfit9599 said:

Not even close.

Somewhat usable?? Oh boi i know you are trolling now
    How do you figure an unduped cmm with no NF is more than “somewhat usable?”
    Dupe is mainly if you run suicides.

i dont have Fury and i'm getting by just fine exploring Act with CMM, its not the easiest to maintain, but at worst you need to drop 2 sp3's in a fight to get Binary again, chances are they are dead before you run out of charges.