**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Agent Venom good

SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Is he good

Comments

• SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Yeah. Good for AW defense, and also a pretty good offensive champ. Not in the top tier of skill champs, but pretty close.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    amazing tenacity
  • he has a lot of guns in my experience, and that is usually good for him, not for me
  • That Tenacity and Klyntar rage is very usefull so AV is usefull
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    He's a war utility champ. Not the best defender or attacker but can be used for either. He shrugs off debuffs so he can catch people that rely too much on parry/debuffs for defense. He is great for offense against people that evade or hit you with unavoidable debuffs like Dorm also since he can shrug them off. He can also cover degeneration/bleed/poison nodes and shrug off that debuff 70% of the time, but that's risky.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Okay guys thanks :) definitely taking him to rank 3 at least
  • GazaGaza Posts: 17
    He used to be a lot better. They've dulled him down the last few updates. I used to get 700 per tick on bleed, now its 482. His bleeds don't trigger as much as they used to either. As mentioned a good utility champ. But cats better spent/saved on Gwenpool or BW
  • Is he good

AV is good for both questing and AW defence as he hits hard and shrugs off rebuffs applied on him
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Before they created defender diversity he was guaranteed to be he "I don't have a mystic, Hyperion, spidey or nc so who should I place" champ? Meaning he was good enough to be in war and excelled on kinetic reactor and was good on unblockable l1 (bc he could hit og dd by decreasing his evade ability or bc if someone parried, he could shrug it off and then immediately throw an l1).

But with new war setup, he's not as useful as he was. But he's still good and better than most other skill champs.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    His base stats and sig are also good. He is one of my favorite characters. Reminds me a lot of classic DD, where he's really really good, but otherwise ignored because there are god tier champions available.

He has anti evasion (I used him to beat Webslinger event), near debuff immunity (very high chance to shrug off any debuff including suicide masteries and frostbite), good damage and bleeds on every special plus an incinerate on the special 2.

In general, he's a great all around decent champion, but there's nothing OP about him. Rather, he just does everything well, but not at the very top of the charts. He also has synergy to the Guardians of the Galaxy team, along with Angela, King Groot, and Ronan.