**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special solo objective

im not able to put up points on the solo objective. So my question is if this happening to many players or just me?

Comments

• Which Objective ?
    The CAV Boss Objective (first time only enables the Objective, but doesn’t count as a point yet, future Cav Boss fights will start to count).

Or all the Class Based ones (just need to beat the mentioned Class, in the appropriate place, quest or arena or either). You don’t need to use the actual champ who you are “fighting on behalf of” or “who you are honoring” or whatever the wording.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Which Objective ?
    The CAV Boss Objective (first time only enables the Objective, but doesn’t count as a point yet, future Cav Boss fights will start to count).

Or all the Class Based ones (just need to beat the mentioned Class, in the appropriate place, quest or arena or either). You don’t need to use the actual champ who you are “fighting on behalf of” or “who you are honoring” or whatever the wording.

i can’t put points in the She Hulk ten fights for three star shards objective. The other two have registered, but not the basic one.
  • Donrey422Donrey422 Posts: 40

Which Objective ?

Thanks for trying to help bud. I'm not a new player in the mcoc community. I've been playing for 5 years and im very familiar how all this works. And the question still remains the same. Why I'm not getting the points for the event.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Donrey422 said:

Which Objective ?

Thanks for trying to help bud. I'm not a new player in the mcoc community. I've been playing for 5 years and im very familiar how all this works. And the question still remains the same. Why I'm not getting the points for the event.
    which event?
  • Donrey422Donrey422 Posts: 40
    The special solo objective. I'm not getting points on any of them.
  • Question still remains as well, which Special Solo Objective (what is the description of what you need to do).
    Or is it ALL of them that you are not getting any points ?

And for @SpideyFunko , yep that 1st level of Science fights (the 10 count one) was bugged at first (Kabam mentioned somewhere else), but I thought they had fixed it (at least, for going forward, don’t think it would retroactively give you it's prior Science fights as points).