**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dual class crystal.

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Hello Kabam,

I am looking for Storm Pyramid X and i know she will be in the basic crystal around the 11 of August.

If i buy the Dual class Mutant/skill crystal right now and keep from opening it, will it be updated to include Storm Pyramid X upon its arrival in the basic pool ?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Hello Kabam,

I am looking for Storm Pyramid X and i know she will be in the basic crystal around the 11 of August.

If i buy the Dual class Mutant/skill crystal right now and keep from opening it, will it be updated to include Storm Pyramid X upon its arrival in the basic pool ?

should be, but you could just wait until then to buy the crystal, these are not supposed to be going away.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Stellar said:

Hello Kabam,

No she won't be in the crystal from what I understand. As soon as you hit purchase, the champion is already determined. Which is why the Reel means nothing, it's just a visual.

As mentioned above, just save the shards and wait until shes added and then purchase it.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Hello Kabam,

Just wait
  • I am looking to do the same with red guardian. It is unclear whether dual crystal work as featured or basic crystals in this aspect. Does anyone know?
    I understand that I could just wait two days after he's added but knowing that dual crystals work like basic crystals & not featured ones (if that is the case) would save my sad impatient arse a couple days
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

I am looking to do the same with red guardian. It is unclear whether dual crystal work as featured or basic crystals in this aspect. Does anyone know?
    I understand that I could just wait two days after he's added but knowing that dual crystals work like basic crystals & not featured ones (if that is the case) would save my sad impatient arse a couple days

Apparently they are like basic crystals with only 2 specifics class available.