**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What about those who didn't claim the gold from the AW gold bug???

Hi kabam

Now a few of us never claimed the massive amounts of gold from the first AW and this is still sitting in our inbox in game...

my understanding is that those who claimed have been able to retain some of the gold but in our cases no information has been given on what we should do (apart from don't claim)... if the gold is allowed to expire and we don't get any gold rewards for the first AW I feel this would be unfair on those summoners that are trying to be "helpful" by not claiming the gold.

I would appreciate if an update in regards to the summoners who didn't claim... whether it does in fact mean that we will be worse off than those who have claimed.

Thanks

Comments

• Its pennys mate, 10-30K max. I would leave alone if I was you to be honest
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I depends on what tier 1 is 44k for skirmish which is nothing if you rich I guess but believe it or not some people don't have any gold
  • dont know what tier we are, but I got less than 20K, just not worth the hassle
  • TheBlet wrote: »
    Just claim it. Its their fault for screwing up the game not yours

do not do this. They have already warned that if you use this gold to say rank up a character, then when they de-rank them (??) you would use all the gold used, not just the glitch gold

Just one example

For 10-20K, not worth it mate
  • Nggy85Nggy85 Posts: 26
    I don't mind to be honest about the gold itself... more about the principle that those who complied with instructions will be worse off.... set a bad precedent for kabam