**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AA's best sp for neurotoxin?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
What is the best rotation Archangel users follow for most neurotoxins? Heavy+sp1 or Heavy+sp2?

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Heavy+sp1. Lots of poison and easy to get to.

Sp2 needs time to get though but it can place a neurotoxin almost straight away.

Sp3 is a no.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    I almost always do parry, heavy on loop until sp2. Sp1 I feel like can sometimes stack poisons sure but the sp2 I feel is more damage and more reliable to apply bleeds, which all stack upon the poisons you'll build up while parrying up to sp2. Lots of Neurotoxins that way
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I use heavies and sp2s, sp3s can be useful if you're fighting someone not immune to posion but that converts poison like rhulk as it still applies a neuro if you're mindlessly questing and accidentally take AA against him. It also has a nice long stun so sometimes I bait special so they're low power and then attack during stun and then launch sp1 and then a heavy.
    Or if rng isnt on my side with applying posions on parry and I need the AAR quick, I'll launch sp1 for those posions.