**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add some synergies to hyperion!!!

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
We know that hyperion is one of the oldest characters in mcoc but he is one ,if not the only, champ that when ppl get they are happy. So why doesnt he hv any unique or good synergies with cosmic characters??

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    He's good without synergies
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    He needs a synergy that gives his power gains double speed and last twice as long to make him good for this game’s “dynamic” 😂
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    CapIW plus one of his cosmic synergies can lengthen his buffs, which is nice for him. Nick fury and CMM can lengthen his fury. There’s a lot of synergies he can benefit from even if they’re not his specifically.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Hyperion is still one of the Best Cosmics and doesn't need Synergies, I could say with 99% certainty he'll never get any Unique Synergies (ones that add to or boost his current abilities to be specific, because he just doesn't need it), the most you Might see is one of the "Friends" or "Enemies" Base Stat Boosting Synergies for Comic References.

If you really want to use some Synergies on him for whatever reason, use @Tru100 's or @UnobtainiumClaws 's suggestions of the Synergies like Cap IW's or Black Bolt's or Mr Fantastic's Cosmic Synergy that increase Cosmic Buff Duration, also there's the Heimdall Synergies.

Also I'm pretty sure @Etjama 's comment was sarcasm...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Also I'm pretty sure @Etjama 's comment was sarcasm...

Maybe. Maybe not

Totally was
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

How does groot and king groot get shocked if they are made of wood? According to my physics teacher, electricity cant pass through wood. Is groot and king groot made of something else or...

Same reason Iceman isn't coldsnap immune and GR, Dormammu aren't incinerate immune. Cause Kabam wills it so.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah Groot's Race definitely doesn't seem to be related to Earth Trees in any traditional sense, fun fact they are actually Immune to Fire which obviously isn't the case for Earth Trees.