**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Herald Side Quest rewards

are you able to get more rewards by doing a quest twice? i’ve heard that you can only get rewards once. if that’s true then what’s the point of Galactus’ favors? someone please explain

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

are you able to get more rewards by doing a quest twice? i’ve heard that you can only get rewards once. if that’s true then what’s the point of Galactus’ favors? someone please explain

if you have multiple favors yes, there was a bug previously that has been fixed suposedly (I personally have not tested).
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Lormif said:

if you have multiple favors yes, there was a bug previously that has been fixed suposedly (I personally have not tested).
    thanks
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Does anyone know what the rewards will be for the next side event in a couple hours? I am needing 500 more 5shards so was hoping next one would be a shard day.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Does anyone know what the rewards will be for the next side event in a couple hours? I am needing 500 more 5shards so was hoping next one would be a shard day.

Its a shard day.