**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ai is still blocking every attack

Update is not working its annoying. Please kabam do something about it.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I noticed a big difference. Have you rebooted the game since yesterday? That is required to get the patch.
  • Yes I doen everything
  • I noticed a big difference. Have you rebooted the game since yesterday? That is required to get the patch.

Yes
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

what do you mean "blocking every attack". The main issue with the update previously was that it would not attack or block after a combo, but it would go into a passive mode where it sat there without a block on, and if you backed up it would just walk and follow. Can you submit a video of what you mean?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

what do you mean "blocking every attack". The main issue with the update previously was that it would not attack or block after a combo, but it would go into a passive mode where it sat there without a block on, and if you backed up it would just walk and follow. Can you submit a video of what you mean?
    I know what the OP is referring to. It's not matching up at all still on our end. There's a lag on my end, and the AI jerks and Blocks just about every hit. Arena, Herald, EQ....there's minimal smooth game play.