**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does mysterio miss

I thought mysterios ability accuracy can't be reduced so why am I missing

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    It's ebony maws falter
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    It doesn’t have anything to do with decreasing ability accuracy. Separate entities. People like NF and HT have the ability to ignore miss, and it is explicitly stated there. Mysterio has no such ability
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Because miss mechanics don't change or affect the opponent's ability accuracy
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Inflicting falter (which causes enemies to miss) is Ebony Maw's ability. He inflicts it on Mysterio.

Mysterio does not have the ability to bypass, nullify, negate, or shrug off falter. Hence, Mysterio's ability accuracy was never reduced...he just never had the ability to circumvent falter in the first place.

PS: If youre wandering what exactly is "falter"...its the red circle next to the green helmet under Mysterio's HUD/life bar. Second to the left. When activated, ALL hits besides special 3 will miss.

If you want to know WHEN it activates, check the circle just below the green helmet. This is called a "persuasion". The one that says "81". Falter (red circle) activates in every 20 persuasions and lasts a few persuasions depending on class. I believe tech is 5? So 80 to 85 would be in the "falter range"
  • Options
    Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    Connecting on a basic attack isn’t an ability. You’d need something like Torch’s ability not to miss when temp is 10+
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    no ability accuracy is being reduces here, champions dont have a 100% chance to not miss ability. This is working fine.