**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No revives at loyalty store for 2 weeks

After all the problem we've had with kabam's servers, it seems like they forgot to fix the rotation of items at the loyalty store and it has been 2 weeks since the last time "the system" has offered revives for us to buy at the loyalty store. With all the AI issues this week, plus the actual the mistiming of the parry and the absurd mediums counters from defenders when they are down, Kabam hasn't given us the opportunity to replenish our revives again for the last two weeks.

Comments

• It's been, one week since she looked at me
  • aLeXsSsNaKeaLeXsSsNaKe Posts: 5
    It's been 2 weeks since last time kabam offered 7k revives at the loyalty store. I'm not talking about level 2 revives, I'm talking about level 1 revives. In map 6 that's all you need for corvus
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited August 2020
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s been 1 week
  • aLeXsSsNaKeaLeXsSsNaKe Posts: 5
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s been 1 week

No bro, I tell you last time I bought revives from loyalty store was two Saturdays ago, last Saturday I left my previous alli because they run map 6 with epic mods and I was out of revives last Saturday and still haven been able to buy revives. It's been exactly two weeks
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

It's been, one week since she looked at me

it's ok man. she'll come to her senses and come back