**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The most useful champion

ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
Who do you think is the most useful character in the game? (Not counting quake, sorry)

In my opinion I think it is Cap IW, it has good blocking, very good damage, physical resistance, its signature ability is perfect

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Nick fury. Reduced ability accuracy, an insane fury, great synergies, a sp3 immunity because he revives, huge bleeds, and stun off the sp2
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Corvus . He gets you through almost anything and you don’t have to spend any amount of time learning how to play him
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    If excluding Quake & Ghost, then I'll have to say Aegon. The reason is up to Act 5, you still have a large range of champs to choose from and no specific champ is required, but beyond that (Act 6, Lol, Aol) the health pool of the opponent is now much larger and Aegon really helps to take down large chunks of it.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Besides Quake, Doom and Ghost have helped me the most. Amazing champs
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I'll take Iceman every time B)
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ghost anyday
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Utility/useful
    Tech: ghost, warlock
    Mutant: omega red, namor
    Skill: nick fury, Ægon
    Science: CapIW, void (quake but ok I’ll do void)
    Mystic: BWCV and doom
    Cosmic: hyperion, groot (actually corvus)
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Including all champions; it’s max sig capiw.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    When I hear useful, the first champ I think of is Killmonger. He just has so much utility that you end up forgetting half the things he can do.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If quake isn’t counting its ghost
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    If its personal then Blade
  • Why is Quake being excluded tho😔 she is the most useful imo

• neil1neil1 Posts: 3
    edited September 2020
    Mine wasn't duped and i was not very good with her meek health pool. I might awaken and rank my thing:)