**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Herald of Galactus

ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
Is it possible to win "Herald of Galactus" in epic mode (with Void as final boss) with 4* r4 characters?

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I don't think so imo
  • MajinbarnMajinbarn Posts: 36
    Anyone have the nodes and boss details on voids quest?
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Is it possible to beat Void on Herald without using 10 revives? I’m done with this BS. Rewards are not worth the effort.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

Is it possible to beat Void on Herald without using 10 revives? I’m done with this BS. Rewards are not worth the effort.

While Doom was rather beefy, if you used 10 revives on any of the other days, you might not be ready for Herald.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Skill for today
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Skill.
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    I was able to get Uncollected with only 3 4-star characters in r4 ... but I don't know if it has the same difficulty as act 5 or worse

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Does anyone have screenshot of both path nodes and boss nodes? Would appreciate it
    There’s no way I’ll ever choose a science day to attempt Herald. I’d never get passed Void due to suicides. I had 1 go on Cosmic day and 3 runs at mystic. No issues with either of them although, like someone said previously, Doom was a slightly beefier boss but Torch and Quake dealt with him just fine.
    Shamir51 said:

There’s no way I’ll ever choose a science day to attempt Herald. I’d never get passed Void due to suicides. I had 1 go on Cosmic day and 3 runs at mystic. No issues with either of them although, like someone said previously, Doom was a slightly beefier boss but Torch and Quake dealt with him just fine.

This is why Aegon and Ronin are great. Just shrug off the suicide debuffs and you're good to go.
    ItsDamien said:

Shamir51 said:

This is why Aegon and Ronin are great. Just shrug off the suicide debuffs and you're good to go.
    Literally just pulled Ronin a couple of days ago. Hadn’t actually realised he shrugs off the debuffs!

Have a maxed out 5* Aegon so it’s not like I don’t have an option, but my mystic and science options are incredibly strong so it just feels like they’re the days to target.

Thanks for the Ronin tip though. I’ll look into him.
    Shamir51 said:

ItsDamien said:

Shamir51 said:

Literally just pulled Ronin a couple of days ago. Hadn’t actually realised he shrugs off the debuffs!

Have a maxed out 5* Aegon so it’s not like I don’t have an option, but my mystic and science options are incredibly strong so it just feels like they’re the days to target.

Thanks for the Ronin tip though. I’ll look into him.
    No problem. Every time he switches to his perfect block stance (the one after the first light attack) he shrugs off a debuff. He's really underrated for that. Mines in R3 5* but if I had more resources I'd probably take him to R5. He's a lot of fun to play.
  • MajinbarnMajinbarn Posts: 36

Does anyone have screenshot of both path nodes and boss nodes? Would appreciate it

This
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

bs? lol. if you're not ready for it, don't do it..nothing bs about these fights
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Boss

Paths

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    mbrace said:

Another example for harder difficulty to be level gated.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Haji_Saab said:

Void is probably the toughest of the shard bosses... 1 debuff can kill u really quickly ... proper herald difficulty boss

So just don't trigger a debuff... Parry medium heavy spam and he becomes just a regular void fight.

Bonus points making it easier by bringing literally any evade counter champ - skill has a lot of em.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I got my butt handed to me by the stupid void he’s extremely extremely annoying fight even on epic difficulty. Pretty salty about it ngl
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    if you are amazingly good at the game and have all the good counters, yes
    He's definitely tricky if you're not super careful. One debuff on ya and you're in big trouble haha
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Shøcker said:

I was able to get Uncollected with only 3 4-star characters in r4 ... but I don't know if it has the same difficulty as act 5 or worse

Way, way harder than uncollected. Watch a few YouTube videos.
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    I just tried in Master mode, I got to Void and I couldn't hit it more than 5 hits

GG
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★

Bonker of a node
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Elsa Bloodstone good for this. She can put coldsnap on to cancel out the evade, doesn’t have to manage poison/bleed immunity, and she procs debuffs on her. Just have to play slow, careful.