First time fighting Nick Fury

ChikelChikel Posts: 780 ★★★
I remember it like yesterday. I was a total noob trying out arenas. I fought this guy, it was hard especially since he randomly goes unblockable ( or so I thought). Finally managed to sp3 him to death with 20% health only to watch in horror as he came back at full health. I was so shocked that I didn't bother to defend myself, just let him KO me.
That experience gave me a Furyphobia that took me months to recover from.

What was your own experience like?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 13,548 ★★★★★
    i got wrecked. I was like die sucka and he was like whatcu saying to me boi and I was like fuuuuuu- and he was like that’s my line bruh and I died
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    i also fought him in arena as my first time. I was so surprised. I still suck at fighting him lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,663 ★★★★★
    I don't remember the first, but I think it was Ghost in his eq. obviously not a good idea. for a while, I didn't know how to beat him and then I gitted good.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    what's with the disagrees?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 780 ★★★
    Who knows. There are people fond of spamming that without reason
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 780 ★★★
    Aayush19 said:

It was a nightmare!
    And i fought him with scarlet witch for the first time. 6 pre existing tactical charges.. Its was horrifying..

Also, i fought ebony maw with my corvus, for the first time (after returning from a brake), and i thought maw is undefeatable

I can feel your pain. I knew nothing about tactical charges back them. I just hit him till he goes unblockable then do my best to intercept until he's not. I had no idea how it worked