Options

Compensation issues

I just became cavalier today and I have yet to receive the compensation rewards. My brother became uncollected Monday and he received it but I did not. Why is that

Comments

• Options
    Probably because there is a time frame from when you can get the next tier rewards
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I think it's passed now
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Why do you think you’re entitled to a second compensation anyway?
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Icydog101 said:

I just became cavalier today and I have yet to receive the compensation rewards. My brother became uncollected Monday and he received it but I did not. Why is that

I got cav the week it came out, what’s up with that right
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Arsoz said:

Crumb3307 said:

Why do you think you’re entitled to a second compensation anyway?

Because he beat cavilers he deserved it.
    Too bad if you didnt get it too
    He wasn’t cavalier when the problems occurred, so why should he get cavalier on top of uncollected compensation he already got? (Aside from other people got both). Seems like that’s some sort of an error, I can’t imagine they intend it to work that way. If he deserves both, shouldn’t all cavaliers get both?
  • Options
    Icydog101 said:

At some point, there has to be a cutoff for making sure they didn’t “miss” anyone, which is probably why some ppl who achieved higher level shortly after most Compensations went out probably were also given the next one too (in case they didn’t get theirs earlier).

Your brother you said was a whole week ago. I hope they will have FINALIZED all their rewards sending by now.