**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 Champion Buff a month ??

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
Weren't we supposed to have 2 champs buff/ overhaul every month..

Will it start later from next year or soon ??

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    starting with magneto buff I think
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

starting with magneto buff I think

Yeah finally that Deserving Candidate gets buffed. But post that in October month I guess it's just Punisher 2099 in the card... Hope Kabam clears the rumours and announces something, so that people who have pulled some bad 6* especially, can get a ray of hope , if his champ is in the future buff list
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    DJMNH said:

Why don't you just actually read the Dev Diarys? Its stated very explicit that Magento is the first two buffs.

DJMNH said:

Why don't you just actually read the Dev Diarys? Its stated very explicit that Magento is the first two buffs.
    Thank You
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i think kabam should post a list of the champions getting buffed for the rest of year. this will answer lots of questions and prevent unnecessary threads.

i think kabam should post a list of the champions getting buffed for the rest of year. this will answer lots of questions and prevent unnecessary threads.

Exactly, you got my whole Point
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

It’s literally black and white in the roadmap mate:

Build 1: (September, v28.1) – 2x Overhauls: See the next section
    Build 2: (October, v28.2) – 1x Tune-Up: Punisher 2099
    Build 3: (November, v29.0) – 2x Updates: Gambit and Falcon

Ok it’s 1 champ in October and they haven’t released December yet but you mention unnecessary threads and then create one due to not reading the original post...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They said they would WORK TOWARDS buffing 2 champs a month. The new rebalance team will have to get in the groove to start churning out improved abilities.