**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Acts 4 and 5 champ options

Is there any one who needs help on particular nodes in act 4 or 5? If so, please comment on this and i can help.

Comments

• Options
    GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    Also, has anyone got act 5.1.5 tips?
  • Options
    Ninja12_Ninja12_ Posts: 6
    on final boss ultron 5.4.6, quake is the PERFECT option. Quake and shake like normal and u’ll see ultrons health get incinerated, idk why there’s not much coverage on this instead i had to waste 300 united constantly reviving void/ghost
    Concussion stops ultrons power gain and regen completely but sometimes there’s slip ups , have a few backup revives just in case
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    anyone can do almost of all of act five
  • Options
    ok thanks everyone who helped
  • Options
    i am stuck on 5.1.5 overloaded. probably the champs was the problem not the burden of might node
  • Options
    TerrianTerrian Posts: 16
    i am stuck at act 4.2.6 the boss is my problem. Joe Fixit. and my best champs are aegon, omega red, Cap IW, ghost rider and red skull. any advice????
  • Options
    Terrian said:

i am stuck at act 4.2.6 the boss is my problem. Joe Fixit. and my best champs are aegon, omega red, Cap IW, ghost rider and red skull. any advice????

i will look into it.
  • Options
    Terrian said:

oh gamblers fate. try bringing immune champs
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Terrian said:

Shouldn't Omega red handle that fight easily? The worst thing you could get hit with is Bleed or poison, OR is immune to poison and reduces bleed by 90% and activates his death field. He should be perfect for the node.
    Don't use Aegon in Act 4, the fights are way too short for him to be useful
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Terrian said:

Shouldn't Omega red handle that fight easily? The worst thing you could get hit with is Bleed or poison, OR is immune to poison and reduces bleed by 90% and activates his death field. He should be perfect for the node.
    Don't use Aegon in Act 4, the fights are way too short for him to be useful
    wish i had omega
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Ninja12_ said:

on final boss ultron 5.4.6, quake is the PERFECT option. Quake and shake like normal and u’ll see ultrons health get incinerated, idk why there’s not much coverage on this instead i had to waste 300 united constantly reviving void/ghost
    Concussion stops ultrons power gain and regen completely but sometimes there’s slip ups , have a few backup revives just in case

Loki is better
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Ninja12_ said:

Loki is better
    Good thing I have Loki and a Mystic AG. Kabam loaded me with those during the rift event
  • Options
    i am on 5.1.5 burden of might, super annoying node. on 5th last fight phoenix
  • Options
    PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    edited November 2020
    I am stuck on the 4-2-6 Magneto. It is on one of the question mark tiles / linked node. The buff from the linked node is the problem. They gave Magneto crazy regeneration, 1% permanent.. I am able to hurt him quickly and get him down to 80%, but then he turtles up, and heals everything before I can get another special ready.

I would greatly appreciate suggestions for heroes and synergies.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options

I am stuck on the 4-2-6 Magneto. It is on one of the question mark tiles / linked node. The buff from the linked node is the problem. They gave Magneto crazy regeneration, 1% permanent.. I am able to hurt him quickly and get him down to 80%, but then he turtles up, and heals everything before I can get another special ready.

I would greatly appreciate suggestions for heroes and synergies.

Thanks in advance!

I just tried my 5* CAIW. Got up to a sp3 and hit him with it. Took him from 100 down to 65%. And as I am wailing on him trying to get another sp3 ready, I am watching his health go right back to 100 in less than 5 seconds. Guess I should have done this before they buffed Mags. Oh well. Won't worry about doing 100% on this Act and move on to 5.
  • Options
    Just FYI, I have watched the videos, but they have the old mags. This one in addition to the regen, also has unstoppable that procs with his strong attack. And prowess.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @PappaBunny I’ll respond because you’re asking for help but don’t revive old threads. Just make your own. My advice for that fight is take anyone who isn’t metal. If your CAIW is awakened you can take a tech champion to put a petrify on magneto. You should be able to take him down by out damaging the regen by playing normally.
  • Options
    @Will3808 Thanks. I'll try him again.