**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hurricane Irma Dailies

Sylvia14mkSylvia14mk Posts: 73
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
My alliance mate is missing his dailies due to the hurricane and the service disruption that has resulted. We need this to be addressed by the mods. Its not fair that all those affected are being punished in the game on top of their weather woes.

Comments

• Options
    This should apply to all those affected. It's too much work to target specific players make it a blanket amnesty for the last 2 days or even 3 (today as well since many are still without power)
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Yup, agreed. This should have been addressed during Harvey but I do agree those being affected by Irma right now should not have to lose the rewards
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Agreed, Harvey should definitely be included.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Look, I understand where you are coming from. It's admirable that you are looking out for an alliance mate OP. However, this is just not a realistic request. This is a game and we all choose to play when we can. Some of us have more time to play than others. I live in the Midwest where we have tornadoes every other weekend that causes power outages. I choose to not play a game and conserve battery power on my mobile device when that happens. If you do this, you open the door for abuse. What about the wildfires out west? India players hit by flooding? The only fair way to do this is to NOT do anything about lost rewards for anyone.
  • Options
    I feel exceptions should be made for months of especial God-rage.
  • Options
    Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 336
    I'd rather see kabam offer a crystal deal that supports those affected by the hurricanes. Maybe all proceeds go to charity