**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3rd Boss Rush tips

Would Symbiote Supreme be an ideal counter to the Vision Aarkus? If not then who else?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The nodes aren’t out, it could have mystic ward
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think someone made a post about all the old bosses but i couldnt find it
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    3rd boss rush is out for you???
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

3rd boss rush is out for you???

lol not yet. Just preparing for when it comes out in two days
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    Aarkus counters would include several champs immune to armour break -
    Doom
    Thing
    Colossus
    Man-Thing

Doom would be great as he can nullify and 'borrow' Power Gain buffs - but bear in mind Aarkus is resistant to Power Control, so you won't be able to shut him down with Doom quite as well as some opponents.

Man-Thing could do very well, even if Nullify is disabled as he's very tanky, and can inflict pretty impressive poison damage.

Taskmaster has a pretty unique way of handling Aarkus - dash in and out of range to pick up Armour Breaks, and pretty soon you're immune to them.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Mcord117 said:

Honestly it can be dicey but I really like colossus against arkus. He can’t armor break or apply cold snap. There is the risk he goes l3 but I have managed many solos with colossus on the map 6 arkus

Doom is another good counter as is thing. Sym is good but you will get cold snap on you so you will have to manage distance

SymS removes Aarkus's powergain buff at the start of the fight and his stagger or sp3 can nullify Aarkus's powergain returning, which means Aarkus can't apply armor break then coldsnap on SS. So SS is still one of the best counters for Aarkus I think if mystic ward is not there.
    I used sym supreme against aarkus in the cosmic side quest soloed him with ease

• GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193

Would Symbiote Supreme be an ideal counter to the Vision Aarkus? If not then who else?

maybe
  • GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193

maybe
    but i am not sure