**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 4 catalysts

Tier 4 Class catalysts are way too **** rare to acquire. By the time you get to act 5, the quests give you **** effects that are meant to take away your health and punish you for doing nothing wrong. So by that time, your rank 4 4 stars and rank 2 5 stars aren’t gonna cut it because your gonna run dry in credits from buying way too many potions for the **** quests. So the only thing you need to become actually competent at these quests and the monthly quests on master difficulty are tier 4 class catalysts. Act 5 quests and master-epic difficulty monthly event quests give away VITAL resources that you cannot acquire since your champions don’t reach the 4K or 5k power thresholds. The one thing you need are tier 4 class catalysts, 3 of them in fact, problem is, is that they’re near impossible to acquire at your level and situation as I’ve mentioned before. If you look on how to get Tier 4 class catalysts you notice that there is only one **** source, and that is from the daily class quests, on tiers 1-3 you get those catalysts pretty fairly and often, making it worth your effort and time and overall you accomplish your desire to rank up your champion. But with tier 4 class catalysts, you get nothing, and not even enough fragments for a catalyst, I need 3 cosmic catalysts to upgrade my five star to rank 3, but guess what, when I 100% explore the tier 4 class quest, I get like 2,000 out of the 36,000 fragments that I need for just 1 catalyst. You can of course just do the quest again over and over agin but you’ll only get 700 fragments each run, and it requires ALOT of energy so it’s not worth it. It can take months to get 1 tier 4 class catalyst if we do the math with the fragments which is insane. Kabam needs to add more options in acquiring these catalysts because if this nonsense keeps up and I never rank up my character, I literally won’t be able to beat the game.