**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am i ready to defeat Collector?

GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So i am on act 5.1.5 and close to Collector and my team is 4 star 5/50 Blade, 4 star 4/40 Warlock, 4 star 2/20 Awakened Red hulk, 5 star 2/35 Corvus and 5 star 2/25 Sinister. Am i ready for Collector?

Am i ready to defeat Collector? 27 votes

Yes
29%
NumanLvernon15Moot4LifeJedi_HawkeThicco_ModeBonzodavidTURTLEGOATPIECrazystories4life 8 votes
No
29%
SpiderCoolsLmaoArsozRap027HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHking_ov_scrubsCowabungaThe_Avenger 8 votes
Yes if you have skill
40%
Hammerbro_64Scopeotoe987Midnite93DeaconSuperiorSymbioteodishika123YeetusTheFoetusRayaan_2000Buckinghamshire_1The_UNCOLLECTED123GravediggerMCOC 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes if you have skill
    Just go for it. If you get like 30% down by the time all your champs are dead, keep going. Otherwise use 30 units for a retry (cost of an energy refill) and not a lot more to revive.
  • Options
    Yes if you have skill

Just go for it. If you get like 30% down by the time all your champs are dead, keep going. Otherwise use 30 units for a retry (cost of an energy refill) and not a lot more to revive.

ok thanks man! Also Corvus is amazing for life transfer
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    I would rank up more champions. You need to be really good to do it with 4/40s and 2/35s.
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2020

I would rank up more champions. You need to be really good to do it with 4/40s and 2/35s.

Back in my day it was the only way for some

Every day i would wake up and take a long walk through treacherous terrain just to get a t2bc, half the time I would get ambushed by a darn moonknight, who in those days was a hassle to rumble against, yes sir they don’t make moonknights like they use to. Most of the time that rascal ain’t even drop a measly bit of shards.
    No sir They don’t make players like they use to either, many have grown soft they need some prosper discipline and edumacation. I say bring them all out to the field and have them rumble till only one stands. Yes sir that’s how I achieved my titles
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes

not really. many people have done it with that or less. as long as you can handle the paths, the collector should be easy for corvus

• Options
    Yes if you have skill

how about rank 3 corvus?
  • Options
    Yes if you have skill

not really. many people have done it with that or less. as long as you can handle the paths, the collector should be easy for corvus

yes corvus is my most used in acts 4 and 5!
  • Options
    Yes if you have skill

Eh not really I would say his team could take him
    i could film it and then show you
  • Options
    Yes if you have skill

Eh not really I would say his team could take him
    i could film it and then show you
    but i am not on 5.2 yet :(
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Yes if you have skill
    i am on 5.1.5
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Yes if you have skill