**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war matchmaking

Hi everyone & kabam officials.

I am the leader of an alliance.
We mainly focus on Aq.

Recently I thought we will do war in the gap of aq seasons.
But, as I checked, there were no matchmaking available, in between the quest seasons.

So, I just wanna have some attention of kabam officials or experienced summoners to help me.

Is it some maintainance issue?
(Meaning we can do war in between quest seasons in the future)

Or, it was always like this?
(If, it was always like this, dear kabam can you please consider about giving war matchmaking in the gap of aq seasons)

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• War is only 6 days a week. There is no matching on Tues night after attack ends.
    Next Match is always found Wed night.

Since AQ is an 8 day cycle, not 7 day cycle like War, there are some times (but not all the time) that 3 day inbetween AQ will overlap with the 1 day inbetween AW.

This is not a bug.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DcM_007 said:

I am the leader of an alliance.
    We mainly focus on Aq.

Recently I thought we will do war in the gap of aq seasons.
    But, as I checked, there were no matchmaking available, in between the quest seasons.

So, I just wanna have some attention of kabam officials or experienced summoners to help me.

Is it some maintainance issue?
    (Meaning we can do war in between quest seasons in the future)

Or, it was always like this?
    (If, it was always like this, dear kabam can you please consider about giving war matchmaking in the gap of aq seasons)

Thank you in advance.

There is always a break in war on Tuesdays to Wednesday because of the maintenance on Tuesday nights. You should be able to enlist for the one that starts later today though.
  • DcM_007DcM_007 Posts: 19
    Lormif said:

DcM_007 said:

There is always a break in war on Tuesdays to Wednesday because of the maintenance on Tuesday nights. You should be able to enlist for the one that starts later today though.

But, if I join this war, when will the next AQ start?
    Shall I have to wait for my stuck champ & delay staritng my AQ?

• DcM_007 said:

Next AQ starts tomorrow (Thurs), same day as currently-enlisting War will have it's Attack day.

So the 3 day break in AQ this time around coincided with 1 day of AW Attack, 1 off-day from AW, and 1 day of AW Defense (later today).

Sounds like your Ally really doesn’t care about AW much anyways, so why can’t you just run them occasionally anyways and just put in 2nd tier champs (keeping better champs for your AQ and Monthly EQ, etc).
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DcM_007 said:

Lormif said:

DcM_007 said:

yes.