**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss Rush easier than Herald?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
This might already be a common opinion but I am finding the weekly epic Boss Rush to be easier than the daily Herald side quest. That’s fine, except that the Boss Rush rewards are so much better! Does anyone else think that the rewards on these quests are unbalanced based on their relative difficulty?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think you have it the other way round. boss rush is easy and has food rewards. please keep it like this lol
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Well i dont have some counters to Champs so it's not really that easy for me. You might say I haven't developed my rosters but lately my rng luck hasn't been that great since the last 20 crystals except an omega red on the compensation nexus.
    So yeah, they're good as they are, no need to change them
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    Me too.. getting those 6k is easier than doing those side event heralds. Honestly i played only 2 and i sucked big time in the side quests.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I have to say, I agree. Could be various reasons. I haven’t delved into it to be honest. But yeah, I’m finding the boss rush definitely less difficult and more rewarding than the SQ
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited August 2020

This might already be a common opinion but I am finding the weekly epic Boss Rush to be easier than the daily Herald side quest. That’s fine, except that the Boss Rush rewards are so much better! Does anyone else think that the rewards on these quests are unbalanced based on their relative difficulty?

Wow you're finding the epic difficulty of a quest (designed to challenge uncollected summoners) easier than herald difficulty (designed to challenge cavalier players), such a surprise.
    About the rewards, in a week the amount of shards you get from herald difficulty is way more than that of epic boss rush.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Boss Rushes are geared toward UC players. Herald is geared towards Cav players. Boss rushes have always had big rewards for fun content that isn't too hard. Herald's a side-quest and those rewards are on point all things considered.
  • Options
    RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 50
    I just ran through the cosmic herald quest today 8 times used 0 units and got 400k gold, 2,880 6* shards, 8,800 5* shards and 16 generic 5* sig stones. I’d say the difficulty matches the rewards.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    This week's boss rush was super super easy, made for Corvus, who one shot everyone.

I find cosmic herald the easiest. SS and Claire take care of arkus.
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Just wait till the last one where kabam will start collecting units from y’all lol