**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank 4?

Two can go to rank 4 (5*)

Who to rank 4? 16 votes

Magneto (after buff)
31%
JBC89HedronThanks_D19TURTLEGOATPIEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 5 votes
Domino
18%
playinggameletheartbreakid_22The_Sentry06 3 votes
Guillotine 2099
18%
CiciliatoGarrettNAayush19 3 votes
Human Torch
31%
Pratham02LostCrestM_Master19odishika123The_UNCOLLECTED123 5 votes
Crossbones
0%
Wasp
0%

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    maybe hold off a bit for magneto. what's your roster like?
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Is magneto duped?
  • Options
    LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    Human Torch
    Honestly torch is the best mystic killer imo, so that’s what I’d say. But what part of the game are you in and we kinda need more context like roster and such. In general I’d say torch but the others could also be viable depending on what you need.
  • Options
    Human Torch
    Ht obviously. He could help you in every aspect of the game. Although if you need a hard hitter, then i would recommend domino, for i have her maxed and awakened, and i've never regretted taking her over aa. But what content do you want to clear and do you need someone for aq and aw??
  • Options
    Human Torch

Ht obviously. He could help you in every aspect of the game. Although if you need a hard hitter, then i would recommend domino, for i have her maxed and awakened, and i've never regretted taking her over aa. But what content do you want to clear and do you need someone for aq and aw??

Awakened by dupe(domino)
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

I would go with magneto as he’s looking insane and torch is very matchup dependent imo

Torch and Mags cover around the same amount of matchups. Torch counters 99% of a class and a bit more and Magneto counters 99% of a class and a bit more. Mags is meh in matchups that aren’t metal and have stun immune/limber/shrug off, and HT is meh in matchups outside of mystics and energy-attack champs without his prefight. Plus it looks like mags is lowkey gonna need his sig, whereas HT doesn’t need it in the slightest.

They’re both matchup dependent in their own rights.