**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The most painful 100% FTP 6* Roster! ( it really hurts)

Should i continue to play the game??
As a free to play to complete stuff you need to have a little decent luck! But everytime i open a 6 star ! I see guys boast about their rosters . I never mind. But whats ur views guys!?

Comments

• Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Honestly I wouldn't complain at rhino and mordo, at least they're good to dump in AW defense so you can use your 5*s elsewhere, you could have got something 100% useless like groot or fixit. Definitely not worth quitting the game over, I don't think any pull would make me do that.
  • Options
    Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    It's about luck not coz you don't spend money on the game
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    With your high expectations, you will be very disappointed most of the time. Either lower your expectations for the game or quit, only way to lower your stress. Plus 6*s aren't even needed in the game yet, nice to have sure, but R5 5*s still run through every piece of content.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If not having an amazing 6* in 4 tries makes you seriously want to quit, than you should quit. I didn't pull a god tier 6* until I had over 20, and I still only have the one (CAIW). HB has been buffed and Magneto is about to be but that doesn't change the luck at the time of the pull. Play the game if you enjoy the game. Quit if you don't. If only good 6* RNG will keep you playing quit now.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I am ftp and my only 6 stars r Hawkeye who is kinda decent and Thor JF. I am also hurt by my luck but u can't open every crystal thinking u will get Ghost or Corvus or any other beyond god. Thats RNG
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Definitely quit.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You still have a small roster to even compare or classify it as something.
    Congrats for the nice champions!
  • Options
    AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    Ftp too. Kabam, change me luck, if you eant money from me

• Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    AlexBossu said:

Ftp too. Kabam, change me luck, if you eant money from me

Dude, you have proxima midnight and dormammu
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Krithanos said:

As a free to play to complete stuff you need to have a little decent luck! But everytime i open a 6 star ! I see guys boast about their rosters . I never mind. But whats ur views guys!?

Mordo and sabretooth are crazy damage champs
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Yes you should quit

Snizzbar said:

Yes you should quit

please do
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    You’re Level 59 and you have 4 6*s....
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

From the moment that you gave 2500-3000 units for a profile pic, I think you deserve this

LMFAO I CAN'T
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Krithanos said:

I think this game is intended for and targeted at players in it for the long haul. Sure, some players hit the jackpot and get extremely lucky on pulls, and some of those players leverage that luck to just steam roll through content. But I'm not even sure that's always a good thing.

You're a free to play player. You're getting a completely free game that in the pre-F2P days would be costing you a subscription of one to two hundred dollars a year. Completely for free. So why would you want to blast through content super fast and then get stuck somewhere with nothing to do?

If you're driven by horizontal competition - comparing yourself to others - then you have to accept the fact that the players more dedicated to the game, that grind more hours, and that spend more money, will simply out pace you. But if you play the game because you want to play the game, then as long as you're continuing to advance, at whatever pace you can muster, and as long as you continue to have content to play, you shouldn't be trying to speed through it faster. That's like trying to speed through your vacation. Sit back and enjoy the fact that you can play for free without having to join the rat race of either super-grinding or whaling out.

You have four 6* champs at level 59. Three of them are at least playable, and one of them is actually one of the better 6* champs out there. That's four more than I had at level 59. Practically everything you're doing, you're doing with a much stronger roster than I ever had available to me doing the same things. Maybe you think your roster sucks compared to the few players who you've decided to compare to, but it is almost certainly stronger than 95% of all the players who have ever played the game at level 59. If that's not enough, if you need to have a roster stronger than 99.9% of all players who have every played the game, then you'll probably never be happy playing this game.